Week 10 - Fearce Vill
For the 10th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on Musician, 1/3 of Greater Than, 1/3 of the legendary Dyme De. and Seattle Music Icon, Fearce Vill
4EVRGRN: Hey Fearce, tell us a little about yourself.
FV: I’m a musician from Seattle, Washington. I’m 1/3 of Dyme Def and 1/3 of Greater Than. I’ve been making music since I was in middle school and it’s crazy how many experiences, I’ve had from doing what I love. I recently gave up the keys to my house to travel for a living with my wife and daughter. I’m current traveling around the world and documenting my experience. Here is how Mitch answered our 7 questions...
- Best PNW childhood memory? Going to the old King dome before it was knocked down.
- Favorite PNW season? Summer for sure, Seattle is the most beautiful place when the sun is out.
- Wildest PNW experience? When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl lol. The city was going crazy.
- Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? Man, I can even think of one.
- One thing you want the world to know about the PNW? The PNW is one of a kind. I’ve traveled all over and there’s truly no place like the PNW. It’s beautiful and the people are amazing.
- Favorite random PNW fact? The PNW births some of the best athletes haha.
- One thing every PNWer does that you refuse to do? Everyone from Seattle say it’s wack to use an umbrella but f*** that lol. I’ll use a umbrella quick haha.
We wish Fearce the very best as he prepares to release some new music and keep playing shows in 2019!