For the 111th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on another influential individual from the PNW. Bigfoot Bae is the dancing sasquatch putting her own spin on TikTok’s hottest dances in the PNW’s most beautiful places.
4EVRGRN: Hey, BB! Tell us a little about yourselves.
BB: Hi, I'm Bigfoot Bae, an influencer from Snohomish, WA. I do TikTok trends but better than your typical dancer since I do it as a sasquatch. I film in my backyard.
1. What’s your favorite thing about the PNW?
BB: The weather! I couldn't be a Squatch elsewhere. (It'd be too hot!)
2. How do you come up with your sweet dance moves?
BB: TikTok trends and years of practicing in the forest
3. How do you have Instagram but are never seen in nature?
BB: Always in my backyard
4. Best meal in the PNW?
BB: Anything from Bakery Nouveau... but particularly the almond croissant!
5. Wildest PNW experience?
BB: Dancing with Ciara for a MNF halftime performance
6. Favorite place to escape in the PNW?
BB: Leavenworth! I even have a BaeBnb there.
7. What should everyone who visits the PNW do while they’re here?
BB: Take a boat ride! My favorite is the ferry to the San Juan Islands.
Don’t miss a minute of Bigfoot Bae’s adventures on IG/TikTok @bigfoot_bae and subscribe to YouTube Bigfoot Bae.