Week 13 - Britani Campanoli
For the 13th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on Britani Campanoli. Former SeaGal, 1st Bikini Overall winner in WA, NPC, Sponsored Athlete and Esthetician at NW Glow.
4EVRGRN: Hey Britani, tell us a little about yourself.
BC: Hi I’m Britani, I own my own esthetician business doing sugaring and lashes, am a bodybuilding figure athlete but was the first overall bikini division winner when it was first introduced in Washington. I train clients online and, in the gym, as well as spray tan for Pro Tan! Always grinding.
Here’s how Britani answered our 7 Questions…
1. Best meal in the PNW? Anything my mom cooks!
2. What’s the one thing anyone who visits must see or do? Definitely go see downtown Seattle, especially Pike Place Market.
3. What do you miss most when you’re outside the PNW? I’ll tell you what I don’t miss, the crappy WA drivers LOL
4. Favorite PNW activity? I love to go paddle boarding and hiking, there’s so much to do when the weather is good here.
5. Wildest PNW experiences? Cheering for the Seattle Seahawks! It was a lot of hard work, but I had a blast and made so many friends.
6. Favorite PNW Seasons? That one is easy! Summer!!
7. Best local product? Honey crisp apples. It’s a dessert snack for sure.
We wish Britani the very best in her future endeavors! You can find her on IG where her handle is: @bcampanoli