For the 18th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on PNW native and owner of West Coast Laser Design, Nikki Spaulding.
4EVRGRN: Hey Nikki, tell us a little about yourself.
NS: I went to the School of the Arts in downtown Tacoma. My days stay busy with my two young children and running the business. We just upgraded to an awesome new work space which is helpful when designing custom orders. My husband is an educator and athletic trainer. I run my business with my mom and love creating all different kinds of projects.
Here's how Nikki answered our 7 questions...
1. Best PNW childhood memory? Best PNW childhood memory is going to owens beach and walking along the water and throwing rocks in the ocean.
2. Favorite PNW season? My favorite PNW season is always Fall. I love how crisp the air is and all the beautiful colors of the trees.
3. Wildest PNW experience? My wildest PNW experience was when I was floating down the river and got caught under a rock and almost drowned.
4. Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? Best misconception I have ever heard of the PNW is that it rains ALL the time. It really doesn't rain that much but I like the rain
5. One thing you want the world to know about the PNW? I would love for the world to know that the PNW is such a beautiful place to live and raise a family
6. Favorite random PNW fact? Random fact about PNW-There’s an entire town at the bottom of Lake Washington. According to divers, the 33-square-mile lake is littered with the wrecks of several hundred boats and ships, dozens of airplanes, a bridge, an ancient forest, an 1870s train of coal cars., and, an entire Native American settlement covered in mud at the bottom.
7. One thing every PNWer does that you refuse to do? One thing that every PNWer does but I refuse to do is go on a bigfoot hunt. I would be too afraid that I would become a believer.
Need some Laser etching done? Get a hold of Nikki and West Coast Laser Design at https://www.westcoastlaserdesign.com/