Week 21 - Pacific Northwest Cookie Co.
For the 21st week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on an amazing family who has come together and has baked their ways into the hearts of PNWers everywhere. I'm talking about none other than the Pacific Northwest Cookie Co.
4EVRGRN: Hey ya'll, tell us a little about yourselves.
First up and second from the left, meet Callie. Callie is the founder and owner of PNW Cookie Company... and chief cookie monster... as it were. She makes sure every cookie is mastered and perfected for your enjoyment.
Second up and second from the right is Susan... aka: "Mom". Susan is also Chief of Operations and most importantly, the possessor of our secret sauce. All cookie recipes you know and love from PNW Cookie Company originated from her.
Third up and first from the right is Alex. He's our Social Media Director. If you like a post, it's because of him. (And if you hate a post.. well... I guess you get to take that up with him on social media). At the end of the day, if you've got a problem he'll solve it!
Fourth up and first from the left, meet Nathan our Operations Director. You know that nice crispy edge on our Snickerdoodles? Yeah, that's all him. He makes sure those cookies are baked to perfection and fulfilled with love all the way to your front door.
Here's how they answered our 7 questions...
1. Favorite PNW activity? We love being in the beautiful outdoors! One of the places we used to go to all the time as a family was Rainbow Falls.
2. Best local product? Chehalis mints, It was a big treat for all of us growing up!
3.Favorite local artist (Music/Painter)? We have to say Dan Duffy, he’s a local artist out of Centralia WA. His art is a joy to look at, it always makes us smile.
4. Best PNW childhood memory? When we were little our Mom would take us to the Chehalis library where they have the biggest maple trees. We would collect leaves and make turkey pictures in the fall.
5. Favorite PNW season? That’s a hard question! We love them all, no matter what season it is there’s so much beauty to see!
6. Wildest PNW experience? We grew up in a small town called Adna about 6 miles outside of Chehalis. Wildest experience would have to be when the Chehalis Walmart opened, it was a big deal!
7. Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? That it ALWAYS rains. There’s a big difference between rain and drizzle in our opinion.
Looking for the gluten free or vegan cookie? Head on over to the Pacific Northwest Cookie Company website now! Follow them on Instagram @pnwcookieco