For our 4th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on dope father, photographer and creative genius Darryl Reese.
4EVRGRN: Hey Darryl, tell us a little about yourself.
DR: I am a Seattle native and a creative tour de force. I host the Moments At Wayne Manor and The Reese Show podcasts. I'm always looking for more to contribute to, I also lends my camera and my voice to many on the Seattle scene who need help.
Here is how Darryl answered our 7 questions..
- Best meal in the PNW? My ex's dad makes some amazing ribs. You probably can't get any, but that shit slaps. At a restaurant? The brisket at Fat's is pretty fire.
- What’s the one thing anyone who visits must see or do? Say fuck the Space Needle and spend a day at Seward in the Summer.
- What do you miss most when you’re outside the PNW? Seward Park is my favorite place on the planet. I always think about sitting at the water, next to the cherry blossoms, during the Summer. There's nothing like it.
- Favorite PNW activity? Being downtown on a Summer night. There's always some wild experience you can have. We're so diverse and the people here are always wailing to talk to strangers.
- Wildest PNW experience? There's so many...maybe being at the Torchlight Parade in high school. There was always a fight or a riot.
- Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? That black men don't date black women here. I hate being asked that.
- One thing you want the world to know about the PNW? That there are black people here and we have a very storied history. There's more history than you can imagine. Come check it out.
We are extremely grateful to Darryl for being the feature of the week "7 Question Sunday"! Everyone look out for him, you have no idea how talented this guy is! You may see some 4EVRGRN Gear on him soon as well!