For the 40th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on another influential individual from the PNW. He’s a Tacoma native who is sharing his story through music and he does it very well! This is Seaan Brooks
4EVRGRN: Hey Seaan, tell us a little about yourself.
SB: My name is Seaan Brooks, I’m from Hilltop area of Tacoma Washington. Born and raised here, I’m a musician. I describe my sound as edgy and confident, listening to my music you’ll get to now my story and journey on a personal level it’s my life in the pursed form I know how to tell it.
Here's How Seaan answered our 7 questions...
1. Best meal in the PNW? To me I’d have to say it’s right on the Hilltop at the fish house cafe on MLK. You get really good food and a large amount. My family has been going there all my life and I can’t think of one meal I always order everything it great.
2. What’s the one thing anyone who visits must see or do? One thing that people have to do is visit our waterfront and Ruston area which is really growing and thriving at the moment from retail to sites and also downtown Tacoma like the glass museum.
3. What do you miss most when you’re outside the PNW? I miss the seasonal change; The weather the trees and the water.
4. Favorite PNW activity? I just started hiking with some people trying to get out more and see what this PNW life is really about lol
5. Wildest PNW experience? My craziest experience would be performing at Summer jam back in 2014 at the Gorge that was crazy even tho I was really sick.
6. Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? Being from Washington people always think I mean Washington D.C when I’m on the east coast or down south, and I hate saying no like Seattle Washington.
7. One thing you want the world to know about the PNW? Our area is growing and building day by day. I feel like it’s the place to be from the people to the weather (even tho it’s brick cold right now) I can’t imagine living anywhere else where you have everything right in your reach.
Thank you so much to Seaan for taking the time to answer our questions, we truly appreciate him! Want to know more about Seaan and hear his art? Click here and enjoy!