For the 46th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on a local owned custom/reclaimed/second hand jewelry company. They have a great product and view on reusing materials. This is Allison Stewart Bishins for Happy Fox Studio
4EVRGRN: Hey ASB, tell us a little about yourself and Happy Fox Studio.
ASB: Happy fox studio is based in Tacoma, WA. All of our products are hand made, hand bent and most are one of a kind! the majority of our materials are reclaimed or secondhand - we love reusing materials because it reduces our community waste and shows people that eco-friendly jewelry can be chic and minimalist.
Here's How Allison answered our 7 questions...
1. Favorite PNW activity? Looking for whales at the beach - I've seen orcas, minke, and humpbacks in Tacoma plus grey whales on the ferry to Canada!
2. Best local product? Local art - there are so many incredible artists in Tacoma and the PNW.
3. Favorite local artist (Music/Painter? Kristen Bee Hernandez
4. Best PNW childhood memory? When I was a teenager I visited Seattle and though it was just the funkiest, coolest place. It helped that my uber cool, public radio DJ aunt took me to the fanciest sushi place I'd ever been to.
5. Favorite PNW season? Fall, for sure! I love sweatshirt weather.
6. Wildest PNW experience? A kid's birthday party in the woods, in 40 degree, rainy weather, where everyone miserably sipped coffee and ate donuts.
7. Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? That it's always raining here - that's not true at all!
Wanna know more about Happy Fox Studio? They can be found on Etsy (www.happyfoxstudio.etsy.com), Facebook (www.facebook.com/