For the 49th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on an individual who travels the world and still comes back home every-time! This is AnnMarie Louie!
4EVRGRN: Hey AL, tell us a little about yourself.
AL: I'm Born and Raised in Seattle WA been a PNW girl all my life. Grew up on the water eating a lot of seafood, camping and making friends through the Pike Place Market where I helped my grandmother sell jewelry as a kid. I am proud to be a Seattleite with the diversity & cultures that we have to offer! I feel lucky to live in the PNW.
Here's How AnnMarie answered our 7 questions...
1. Best meal in the PNW? Ivan’s Fish and chips with clam chowder (don’t forget the tartar sauce)
2. What’s the one thing anyone who visits must see or do? Deception Pass and surrounding area Hiking!!! One thing to do- try Dick’s burgers & fries!!
3. What do you miss most when you’re outside the PNW? Being close to the water and mountains with fresh air.
4. Favorite PNW activity? Hiking
5. Wildest PNW experience? Sitting at the top of mountains with my feet dangling 3000 ft high- Oyster Dome hike (must be careful)
6. Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? That it always rains and we never have sun. Well true but not like rain that we see in the south. We have beautiful days and see the sun.
7. One thing you want the world to know about the PNW? One of the best places to visit. If you want to see water or mountains it is well within reach. We are 2 -3 hours from Canada and that can be a visit added. So much diversity and beauty you will never be bored!
Wanna know more about AnnMarie and The Productivity Parlour? You can find her through Instagram!