For the 49th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on an individual who loves to travel and wants to show you the world! This is AnnMarie Louie!
4EVRGRN: Hey AL, tell us a little about yourself.
AL: Born and Raised in Seattle WA been a PNW girl all my life. Grew up on the water eating a lot of seafood, camping and making friends through the Pike Place Market where I helped my grandmother sell jewelry as a kid. I am proud to be a Seattleite with the diversity & cultures that we have to offer! I feel lucky to live in the PNW. I am currently an e-commerce sales rep for a public company helping customers get online like fashion retailers, miscellaneous online stores and much more. My passion is selling clothes and I hope to have my store up and running soon called fashionurstyle.com as my side gig. I love to influence where I can especially in the world of Travel, Fashion, Our PNW and philanthropy. I work with the Northwest Kidney Centers as a volunteer and spokeswoman encouraging Kidney Health awareness. Due to COVID many of our events had to be canceled therefore we will be hosting events soon online. More to come. I am also a volunteer for Seattle Children’s Hospital and AlaskaWashington Make A Wish Foundation.
Here's how AnneMarie answered our 7 Questions:
1. Best meal in the PNW? Ivan’s Fish and chips with clam chowder (don’t forget the tartar sauce)
2. What’s the one thing anyone who visits must see or do? Deception Pass and surrounding area Hiking!!! One thing to do- try Dick’s burgers & fries!!
3. What do you miss most when you’re outside the PNW? Being close to the water and mountains with fresh air.
4. Favorite PNW activity? Hiking
5. Wildest PNW experience? Sitting at the top of mountains with my feet dangling 3000 ft high- Oyster Dome hike (must be careful)
6. Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW?
That it always rains and we never have sun. Well true but not like rain that we see in the south. We have beautiful days and see the sun.
7. One thing you want the world to know about the PNW? One of the best places to visit. If you want to see water or mountains it is well within reach. We are 2 -3 hours from Canada and that can be a visit added. So much diversity and beauty you will never be bored!
Wanna know more about AnnMarie and her adventures? You can find them through Instagram !