For the 53rd week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on a classically trained chef and pastry chef, on her way to becoming a foodie influencer. She's always on the lookout for a good cup of coffee, this is Kimm Moore!
4EVRGRN: Hey Angela, tell us a little about yourself.
Kimm: My name is Kimm (2 m's!) and I am a full-time caffeinated student, studying Digital Marketing. I am, almost, Seattle-ish native, growing up in Woodinville. Formerly, I am a classically trained chef and pastry chef and spent about 10 years in the food industry before transitioning into the sales/marketing sector. Right now, I focus on my studies, becoming a foodie influencer by making Asian-ish and Seattle-ish content for my IG and searching for a good cup of coffee (or tea!) to keep me energized.
Here's How Kimm answered our 7 questions...
2) What’s the one thing anyone who visits must see or do? Get a cup of coffee at the very first Starbucks in Pike Place Market and buy a bouquet of fresh flowers to give to some you love.
3) One thing every PNWer does that you refuse to do? I absolutely refuse to wear socks with sandals. Come on folks, just put on some shoes.
4) Favorite PNW season? Summer! But...shhh, I don't like telling people because too many people know and the outdoors are getting packed!
5) Wildest PNW experience? Wildest? Because I am a foodie, one of my most memorable was eating at The HerbFarm. Everything was so thoughtfully executed, it was like watching and experiencing a culinary magic show. I am still in ahhhh over it.
6) Favorite local product? Theo's dark chocolate 70% with ginger. It is the perfect balance of dark chocolate with a touch of spicy, pepper-y, lemon-y taste. I eat it solo with a cup of tea.
7) Best meal in the PNW? Have to say, Blue Ginger Korean BBQ is definitely one of my favorites. The Korean BBQ meal is meant for gathering with people you enjoy over grilling your own meat and eating all the banchan until you get stuffed.
Want to learn more about Kimm and what she's got going on? Find her on Instagram!