Week 9 - Mitch Pfeifer
For the 9th week of "7 QUESTION SUNDAY" we shine the spotlight on Entrepreneur, Father and Husband and Founder of the lifestyle and music platform Respect My Region, Mitch Pfeifer.
4EVRGRN: Hey Mitch, tell us a little about yourself.
MP: Born: Memphis, TN - Grew up: Ellensburg, WA - Currently live: Lynnwood, WA (last 5 years, I've lived in Portland as well -- so I've seen it all. East side, West Side, Seattle, and Portland lol)
Here is how Mitch answered our 7 questions...
- Favorite PNW activity? SEAFOOD and Seattle/Portland in the summer. (we're blessed by our location for all kinds of Seafood - this is a unique place to get super fresh bomb options).
- Best local product? Cannabis...the PNW has some serious FIRE
- Favorite local artist (Music/Painter?) Jake One...one of the best producers in all of hip-hop is home grown in Seattle.
- Best PNW childhood memory? Floating the rivers in Eastern, WA.
- Favorite PNW season? Summertime in Seattle and Portland. It's unlike any other place.
- Wildest PNW experience? My homie tore his ACL at the top of the mountain in the backcountry on a powder day...took a few hours to get him down to help -- we didn't have a backcountry pass and were too scared to call for help until we were back in regular boundaries lol.
- Best misconception you’ve heard about the PNW? That we're "diverse"...while it is diverse in various cultures it's really Caucasian up here.
We wish Mitch the very best as he ventures into the journey of fatherhood and as he continues to grow larger the Respect My Region brand! In 2018 RMR started integrating music and cannabis news from all over the country.